Serenade of the Seas July 2022 out of Vancouver BC

We are Americans flying into Vancouver BC to board Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas on July 17th 2022 for an Alaskan cruise. Based on new Canadian updates for vaccination requirements, we just can't decide whether or not to cancel. Has anyone flown into Canada to board a cruise? We know about the ArriveCan app and the need to preregister with Vancouver Airport's COVID testing med clinic in case we get randomly selected for testing. My family is vaccinated and boostered except for our 16 year old - does a 16 year old need a booster to get into Canada? 

This whole situation is so frustrating. Please share any advice or experiences that you think will help us with our decision. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that under 18 only need to be fully vaccinated to enter Canada. I live in Canada and will also be going on an Alaskan cruise in May. It sounds to me like you already have what you need. If you want to be sure just google B.C. Covid guidelines and you should find the provincial website which will have the most up to date guidelines for travelers. 

Have a great trip.