Cruise Hive Boards

Next year Caribbean cruise

LukeJ

I've recently had the luckiest opportunity where my auntie has paid for me and my family to cruise to the Caribbean next year. I am more than thankful and excited about sailing to a fantastic location. Being from the UK, we don't ever venture that far, so a little apprehensive too as we would be going during hurricane season. What should I pack for a Caribbean cruise in July? Is the weather typically manageable during hurricane season? Any advice would be extremely grateful 

• Like 1

@PaulB I will certainly ask if you can fit into our luggage, shouldn't be a problem. Thank you, yes I agree they are very kind and we are extremely grateful for such a gesture. I know it's P&O cruises, but my understanding is that we may have to fly to to Antigua and visit the Eastern Caribbean.

• Like 1

I would certainly appreciate the gesture of stuffing me into a suitcase. Seriously that does sound like a fantastic vacation. I really hope you enjoy yourself, and I always believe that P&O are a great cruise line with some marvellous ships. Which ship are you sailing on exactly? And what port of calls will you be stopping at?