Major fight on Carnival Paradis June 6 (video)

@euroguy Driving 1.5 hours in the air isn't bad! Hopefully no delays and you get there smoothly. I love that you love cruising as much as I do. I get giddy every time! It never gets old. Returning to Florida, and I'm so excited to be back never the cruise port. Closer to south Florida, means more cruises for me! It was a headache to have to fly to the port from a landlocked state. I can't wait to be able to take more cruises. You may just sell my on Fun Italian Style ships if @RoadTravelled hasn't done it already!

• Like 1

@RoadTravelled that is my concern... im going to love the upgraded feel so much that i will never be same without...lol 

Im certainly it will be a nice treat.  The great thing is its port is only 1.5 hour flight from me so unless they re position it, I should be able to enjoy it a few times.

Omg I'm getting so excited!!!! Almost Friday and I leave sat a.m. woooo hoooo!!!!

Never gets old to be excited to be on a cruise, same feeling just like the 1st one. 

@Kendall James-Vargas yeah the cabin really looks nice, like the different finishes compaired to traditional ccl ship.  That was also true for the 

• Like 2

@euroguy Now that you mention it, when was your first cruise? Not only are the finished beautiful on Carnival Firenze but they are newer too. Cruise ships go through so many guests, it's pretty to be one of the first ones to experience the newness of a ship. You can tell when a cruise has been refinished for sure! Florida just has so many options to cruise out of! From Tampa to Miami the ship and itinerary options I have over there are really limitless. Although, cruising out of California has its perk too. It's a great one to get to Hawaii. Have you done a Hawaiian itinerary yet? 

@euroguy an expert on CCL ?  sorry to write down my tough about Carnival cruise lines, those words come from an experienced cruise passenger. For your information I have cruised over a couples of hundreds times from 3 days to 14 days and on many cruise lines including most of all CCL ships. Saying; CCL, Celebrity, WindStar, Disney, seabourn, HAL, etc.... No, I never mention others cruises lines because the aim of my post is to prevent any new cruiser bad surprises and the quality of services that CCL will normally offer. Of course, if you sail onboard the newest ship, the flag ship they call it, it is different, and the price is also different, different passengers, a different ship !!! And as @Kendall James-Vargas says :......not want to go back to the typical CCL ship. No I am not expecting any cruise to be perfect, but at least have my spending worth it ! How can you expect to  have a wonderful and unforgettable week cruise for 300$ when it cost you more to stay home ? 

@euroguy I am approximately your age, and what you do for living I don't care and it doesn't means nothing to me, I meet some layer who were assholes and carpenter who were amazing human being ! Your posts are interesting but I suggest you spend a little more money and go try other cruise lines, your review might change and will definitely have more values.

Enjoy cruising ! but choose your cruise line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@american I value you your perspective. You are right to come degree. CCL is very affordable. In fact, the line aims to have a wide variety oof experiences and some a super affordable. For you, some CCL options are too affordable. For others, that's the only cruise they could ever afford. Personally, I can't afford some of the lines that you named off like Seabourn and Disney. I would love to cruise those lines one day, but for now I can't. I appreciate cruise lines like CCL that make cruising accessible to most. I don't have top tier expectations because of the price. I still can have an unforgettable experience on CCL. It's not luxury, but it surely is a good time! It's quite alright that not all people love the same line. Everyone has different taste. 

@american I once more hear your points, which brings one to the conclusion that you've never had and or rarely had a great experience on CCL, and that other cruiselines may  have met your expectations. 

With that stated attempting to compare windstar and Seabourn to CCL or any other mainstream cruiseline is comparing apples to oranges, and ones expectations should be measured appropriately.

Celebrity X is a step up from mainstream lines however is not without its issues. Holland caters to primarily upper aged to seniors, once again comparing these two lines to CCL, Royal, Norwegian, Princess is certainly a skewed comparison

I in no way disagree with you or anyone to post their experiences or points of views regarding CCL or for any other cruise line for that matter. I do however take note with condemning an entire cruise line and calling it "the worst of the worst" due to less than indepth  points i.e.  noisy neighbors, minor elevator issues,  not a quiet buffett. 

For someone that states, that has taken 200 cruises should understand those issues can happen cruise industry wide. 

I reiterate my previos point, that no cruiseline is 100% perfect 100% of the time, regardless of the level of cruise line. That's just life and reality.

As for your suggestion to spend more and try different cruise lines. Ive been cruising with CCL since 2006 and they treat me amazingly well. As for my experiences on CCL I've not had any issue so grievous that I would think to change cruise line.  If I was to venture to other lines it would be merely due to exploring different itinerary options. 

Regarding your negative connotation to me being an attorney, my point was simple, I'm educated and experienced in life, thus my views are not without merit. Fyi anyone in any profession can be an "asshole" depending on what buttons you push. Some are just better at it than others. 😂

Best to you and happy sailings

@euroguy That's well said. I don't thins everything @american feels about the cruise line applies to me, but some things I understand. The point of the matter is CCL is totally for you and for @american it's not. I guess I have a more open mind and can literally enjoy any cruise because I appreciate different experiences. CCL is a great line and I have honestly had my most fun cruises with RCL and CCL. I'm not a the point in my life where I want a boring cruise either. CCL has so many options too. You can't limit the line to the typical weekend cruiser.