Children in the hot tubs

If it helps...when you're in the ocean, every fish that ever lived ultimately took a dump in that water. Morbidly obese people also pose that problem in cruise ship pools. Pick your moments. 

• Like 1

@Seaawgs Well that's one way to look at it! I mean there are so many chemicals in the water it's not such a huge deal. Those chemicals are fierce, but for the sake of the child hot tubs aren't very good for their hearts for too long. The cruise ship pools are just as nasty; I do agree with that. My kids came back with staph after our last two cruises. It's definitely a trend that those waters mixed with other not hygienic people makes for disaster. 

@Cheri Spiewak Children under three shouldn't be in the hot tubs for more than 5-10 minutes at a time unless it's not that hot. Swim diapers work, and I potty trained all of my children when they turned two. So by the time my kids were two they weren't peeing or pooping in the water. I know that not all parents do the same.