Cruise Hive Boards

Disney Dream cruise Game challenge oceaneer club

@WelshCruiseHive2024 I haven't seen this game challenge on a cruise itinerary before! I wish I could say I have experienced this because it sounds quite fun. I'm assuming you didn't participate in this event last year. Will you be cruising on Disney Dream again? I'm sure after cruising on it once you are looking forward to another Disney cruise in the future. I have heard once you start cruising with DCL, it's hard to go back to anything else!

@WelshCruiseHive2024 I also have no idea what this activity could be but it sounds like worth checking out! I love anything game , particularly a challenge. Have you ever participated in/attended a Quest event on a cruise ship? Those are some of the best games to watch. I doubt this game challenge at the Oceaneer Club would be anything like the Quest considering the time of day it was offered. Quest is always offered "after hours." It's really an adult-focused event. I bet the DCL game challenge was family focused. 

image.thumb.png.573e470dfc16ca9bdaea948cc0719be6.png