Unrest in Venezuela

Have there been any updates about the cruise to the Caribbean as it pertains to the unrest in Venezuela? The US government has issues an advisory about travel in tht area.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The US Dept of State has a 'Level 4 - Do Not Travel' Advisory for Venezuela. This is not new but recently reissued. I am unable to find any cruises stopping at Venezuela. What specific cruise has you concerned? There must be at least hundreds of cruises to the Caribbean annually.

Edited by kefthecruiser
clarity

@DianeP Which CCL cruise are you booked on? 

@kefthecruiser Yes, thanks for sharing that info. Venezuela has had a level 4 advisory for some time. Personally, I wouldn't get off at that stop at this time. I would actually be surprised if cruises were actively stopping there. Hopefully things change for the country, but as of now refugees are being sent to the states as we speak. They are flooding my city of Denver, living in housing provided by my taxes/on the street while soliciting at every street corner. It's a really sad situation.