B2B in Sydney Australia.

Does anyone have experience doing B2B on carnival cruises out of Sydney?

I am trying to determine if process different versus U.S. based carnival cruises.  Thanks.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@wie It's so exciting you are considering back-to-back cruising out of Sydney. I don't blame you for want to make the most out of your time in Australia! I would imagine the processes are quite similar between back-to-back US based cruises and back-to-back Australia cruises. Every customs situation is different and depends on the country/local governances, but it's still a CCL cruise! Will this be your first time cruising out of Sydney? The airfare prices have so steep, and that's the only thing holding me back from a cruise out of Australia!

image.thumb.png.1f0beca986a0fd99c955867cf8863164.png

Edited by Cruising Caribbean

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully B2B process is same.

Going trans-pacific Seattle to Sydney so only flight back.  Still 15+ hours flight.

Hopefully someday you can make it to Australia. 

• Like 1

@wie I love these CCL back-to-back itineraries you have been choosing! I have always been interested in transatlantic and transpacific cruising. I find it to be the best way to get to your desired destination without having to fly. I would choose cruising over flying any day! In terms of the back-to-back cruising process, Carnival Cruise Line will have to follow the local regulations. That likely will mean disembarking and then reembarking on the same ship. Is that typically what you have experienced on you previous back-to-back cruises with CCL? Sometimes you can even keep your luggage onboard (which is a major plus).