Cruise Hive Boards

@Miss Lizzie I have used the Disney bands in Disney World, and I love them! Especially if you use them more than once, the initial investment up front is super worth it. On a DCL sailing you can use your band to open your stateroom door and make payments onboard. It's the ultimate hands-free situation. They are waterproof and rechargeable, making getting on and off the ship very simple. You activate the band once you get onboard during the check-in process. The only tip I would have you be to make it's all charged up before you go. You can also link them to your app beforehand. 

image.thumb.png.2a431864506e289a528c6312c89c3283.png

@Miss Lizzie I highly recommend the bands and think you will really appreciate having them onboard your upcoming cruise. I would also recommend pre-charging them. You will love all of the hands free options that come along with using these bands. The fact that they are waterproof is even cooler! It's just one less thing to carry around. The bands are convenience at it's finest while cruising.