Mobile Phone App Check in

I’m off to Alaska and Denali National park with my wife and two grandchildren.  I could no longer check in on the computer.  I was directed to use the Mobile Phone RC App.  Scanning the passports I noticed that my male grandchild was listed as a female and they had the wrong dob.  Had to call customer service to straighten every thing out.  Bring back computer access!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Lt1697 I didn't realize you were unable to check in from the computer now. I'm actually surprised by this because not everyone has the app! Doing things though any cruise line app is typically best, but I'm surprised the computer option is no longer. On my recent cruises I have checked in on my computer. The app can often slow things down and delay the process. The fact that you had incorrect DOB info is very unfortunate! If you just find out right before check-in you have limited time to correct the issue. I hope you were able to get it all sorted out before your embarkation date! Which RCL ship will you be cruising on? 

I think I figured out you were required to check in through the app.

https://www.cruisehive.com/royal-caribbean-requiring-app-based-check-in-for-one-homeport/125372

image.thumb.png.833dca3db696268d4853d589489a165b.png

Edited by Kendall James-Vargas