Best mocktails on Carnival

@havingfun Mocktails are excellent! Everyone loves a good mocktail, even if you enjoy drinking alcohol. It's nice to switch it up every once in a while. I love the sour, tart mocktails so I enjoy less sweet and more tropical! CCL has some awesome Miami-inspired drinks onboard Carnival Celebration that could be easily be made into a dreamy tropical mocktail. Anything with real fruit purees like mango and passionfruit and lime or citrus juice is the best base for a poolside mocktail in my opinion. Ginger and juice is a great one, and you can order ginger beer as the base for pretty much any mocktail. Lemonade with muddle mint and ginger beer is another fun option. Adding bitters to your mocktails elevates the experience. A CCL skilled bartender can create a mocktail of your dreams if you just tell them what you like! 

image.thumb.png.805d1cd1e37b06844caec53accb62c31.png

@havingfun All of those Alchemy Bar drinks will be good ones to try! I second that bitters in a mocktail can taste delicious. Which CCL ship will you be cruising on? On my last cruise I tried a tonic for the first time, and it was delicious. Anything with tonic would make a great mocktail too. Cranberry or pineapple juice with seltzer water and a splash of lime is my traditional non-alcoholic go-to drink. Any bartender can make you that!