Where to Now? A Bridge to Nowhere

My wife’s coworker is on the Carnival Legend now that was originally a round trip Baltimore cruise.  After this morning’s bridge collapse, I don’t think any ships will be returning to Baltimore for awhile.  I’m thinking Norfolk will be the temporary port for the 2 cruise ships currently homeported in Baltimore.  

• Thanks 1

@FJB This is a huge deal! I can't believe the Baltimore bridge just collapsed. It was a very important bridge for the area and this collapse has impacted many Baltimore cruises. Currently, the Port of Baltimore is remaining closed for cruise ships. That's such a bummer and very upsetting for those booked on an itinerary that embarks from Baltimore. CCL has affected itineraries alongside RCL. CCL's ship Carnival Legend will be switching its homeport to Norfolk, VA for the time being.

The big question is, how long will cruises be impacted by this collapse? 

image.thumb.png.113183a9ad4cd05f0f6f9f11038ab795.png