Carnival makes it very easy to rent mobility scooters at the Port Canaveral and Tampa cruise ports. We recently reserved a scooter at Port Canaveral for a cruise on the MardiGras. The scooter was brought up to us on the entry level to the cruise check in area. This allowed my husband a much easier trip through security & check in. At the end of the cruise, a rental rep was there as we exited the luggage claim area, and offered to accompany us to our car so my husband could use the scooter all the way to our car. She even helped us with our luggage, including getting it into the car! She then took the scooter back to the rental drop off area without me or my husband having to make the trip back with the scooter. This was a perfect end to a wonderful 7 day cruise.

• Thanks 1

@Ginny I wonder if you ended up on @euroguy's sailing! When did you cruise onboard Mardi Gras? This scooter rental experience sounded very efficient! It's good to know what cruise lines and ports take care of their guests needing mobility assistance. Have you always had great experiences while cruising with a scooter? I'm curious if all ports have been as wonderful as Port Canaveral and Tampa. This particular experience does seem quite exceptional!