Mr. Peter Weber

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plan on taking a taxi between ships. There is about 4 miles between the two docks. MG uses CT3 dock and Vista will be at CT6 dock, basically the two extremes of Port Canaveral. As I recall, it's not practical to walk it (no sidewalks).  Unless, of course, you can somehow get Carnival to take you.

@Peter Weber I agree with @kefthecruiser take a taxi or uber, however i would add this bit of an idea, you will most likely get off the ship early and will have couple hour or longer depending on you embarkation time so you could stop at a local area restaurant or Cafe for cup of coffee and breakfast and just relax then take a taxi or uber to your next cruise ship. Makes no sense to arrive way early advance your boarding slot and just stand around.

• 1 month later...

@Peter Weber Have a great cruise tomorrow! I'm assuming you are all checked-in and ready to go. Because of the size of Port Canaveral, you aren't going to have an issue getting around and I'm sure there will be shuttles and/or taxis that can get you and your luggage to Vista without an issue. Depending on how much luggage you have, you could potentially walk it over too. Will this be your first time on both Carnival Vista and Carnival Mardi Gras? Both ships are so epic!