Cruise Hive Boards

Sun Princess Another Cancellation

Princess just announced the cancellation of the "new inaugural cruise" scheduled to leave on Feb 18, (the true inaugural was supposed to leave Feb 8th).  The ship still needs work, what horrible timing to annouce only 4 days prior to leaving.  I feel terrible for everyone, and I'm nervous as I am scheduled to be on the Sun Princess leaving Rome on March 9th.

• Sad 1

@Luvsdsun I don't know why Princess Cruises waited so long to share the changes with guests. I almost feel the timing is insulting! Do you really think the following Sun Princess sailing will still take place? I'm hesitant to say that it will but for your sake I hope it happens. If the cruise line has to cancel yet another sailing in a row, it will look very bad for Pricess Cruises. I wonder what technical things are being worked on and what the current status is. Please keep us posted if you get any updates on your upcoming sailing. It would be such a bummer to miss this awesome itinerary onboard the seemingly amazing Sun Princess!

image.thumb.png.13a36fbc2da2b0d4aaec71e7782c6cf2.png