Panama Canal Cruise weather

@Sapphire Your cruise is only a week out! How exciting is that? This time off year (and many others) you are going to experience lots of warmth and humidity. I would bring light and breathable clothing, particularly for port days. I would also recommend a hat that provides plenty of shade because the sun will burn. I happen to love the sun protecting shirts, and I recommend giving those a shot to protect your arms. They also dry really well if they get wet with water or sweat. There will be potential showers in the forecast. I would also advise you bring a lightweight rain jacket and/or packable umbrella. The plastic water panchos are very easy to bring along, but not that effective when it's really raining. A lightweight sweater is likely all you will need, if at all, to keep warm on a brisk night at sea. Where will your cruise be stopping?

@Sapphire I hope you have a nice cruise! All of these stops will be warm and humid. I wouldn't pack any clothes that will make you overly hot. I will add you should bring mosquito spray and lots of sunscreen along. I would imagine you will spend lots of time at the beach. If you can dip in the ocean, you should stay nice and cool! Do you have any excursions booked yet? Grand Cayman would be a great stop for a sailing excursion. Their waters are second to none.