Cruise Hive Boards

Resident for 2 1/2 years

@Cassie Harrison Which 27-month trip are you referring to? I haven't seen a cruise itinerary at this length but there are resident ship options that could offer a 27-month contract. Which ship have you been looking into? 

Is this what you are referencing?  https://www.cruisehive.com/continual-world-cruise-sets-best-one-day-sales-record/121034

This Villa Vie Residences experience would need to be booked directly through its direct website. This line has options to own or rent residences. 

image.thumb.png.a6de490f56a18bf1e4ab04178b2b8749.png

Wow, that's certainly a vacation to remember. I'm not sure if I would even like the 27 months onboard. It's great to have the novelty and the travelling to different locations, however after a spell, it tends to drag slightly I would think.

@Cassie Harrison There are many cruise residence options to consider. I recommend doing a thorough search and investigation before committing to one. You can explore many of these residences at shorter periods of time, giving them all a try to find which one you enjoy best. A 27-month commitment is a long time if you haven't tried it before. Have you cruised on a resident-style ship before? I have heard it's completely different than your typical cruise experience.