Character Breakfast Switch Up

The beloved Green Eggs and Ham breakfast will be retiring from CCL. Many guests have truly enjoyed this character breakfast and will be sad to see it go. Thankfully the line will be replacing the Suess fun with a Thing 1 & 2 Birthday Breakfast. The menu has been released, and everything is perfectly themed and seemingly delicious.

What is the downside? The prices are going up. We could only assume we have to pay more for the enhanced experience, right? 

image.thumb.png.d9dc3c70daf1b3206dc5ca14ffd8e6fa.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all about the experience. You know half of the kids attending this function will order the ABC cereal (my children included), but it doesn't matter. Spending $10 per child on cereal is worth it to have the characters around spreading joy. That's what the cruise experience is all about and the price is still pretty fair. CCL knows guests will be more than willing to pay the new prices. I'm not a big spender, but I still think the prices are decent. 

image.thumb.png.bae1f4f7cdd371af5dc8c218ac59e7fe.png

It's funny you say that because my children always prefer the cereal when I take them out for breakfast too. I agree the price isn't too steep and the experience would be worth it. The price is definitely better than paying for a Disney cruise! Those character breakfasts cost so much more when you factor it all in. Thankfully my kids don't know any better when it comes to DCL. I don't plan to introduce them to it either. The Dr. Seuss Thing 1 & 2 Birthday Breakfast is good enough!