Cruise Hive Boards

Status points for tier

I am very disappointed as to how the Captains Club handled my status points for our last cruise and our this coming cruise.

My recent cruise was booked for an inside cabin in my mind I thought by paying the extra for an Aqua Class cabin which we did go on along with the perks of an Aqua Class cabin with ability of dining in the Blu along with its other perks.The thing that bothers me is another perk I thought would be part of that is the points per day I thought I would receive., but I was informed tonight the the points we were given for an inside cabin and not for the Aqua Class cabin we were in.my whole thing is to let celebrity Cruise Line travelers to remember your points is given for what you thought you were going to do and not what you did or what happened.

Dan S

• Like 1

it is stated in the FAQ's on the move up page that you only get the points for your original booking.     That said how many of us actually read all the details and FAQ's on these things?   I know many have been burned by this.

• Like 1

@Daniel S That's really unfortunate and I would be very upset to be let down like that. Thanks for sharing that information as a gentle reminder for all. @Woody14 Of course it says if on the FAQ's page, but as you mentioned, who reads that? I actually do typically read that, but it's an easy way to get burned. One little bit of misinformation can completely mess up your expected loyalty rewards earnings!