Any Norwegian ships equipped with Starlink service

@LukeJ It sounds like a balcony stateroom for this itinerary is a must. Being able to experience pulling up to such beauty on a private balcony sounds so luxurious. As someone who typically doesn't book balcony staterooms, I think it would be absolutely necessary. Did you get into those beautiful waters or were they too cold? What were the temperatures in these regions this time of year? I'm pretty impressive you has such an exclusive shot. Having a balcony costs more, but if you appreciate it and use it like you did, it's quite worth it. What you be your next itinerary of choice? Do you think anything could compare? This cruise sounds hard to top.

@3Sisters we had the balcony really not by initial choice. We had planned to go to another in the Mediterranean and had to fly to Malta to do so. We had already put the money aside, however the trip to the fjords was available and for an extra £100, the difference between the two cruises was for a balcony which seemed like a no brainer. So very happy with my choice. The next cruise I believe would be another European jaunt, possibly to Rotterdam and those surrounding areas.

• Like 1

@LukeJ For an extra $100, why not? You totally made the right decision there. Would you do the Malta trip next? What did you think of the length of your cruise? It sounds like you would have done longer if you could have! How was the food onboard? Did you dine in the MDR for the most part? I would love to do a Mediterranean cruise, but after this review I would probably go for the fjords first! The whole cruise sounded like a dream.