Vista March 9 - 17, 2024

@RPC1954 I wish I was cruising on Carnival Vista this year! There are tons of cruisers on the boards that have sailed on this ship in the past. It's quite popular. Will this be your first time cruising on Carnival Vista? If you have any questions about the ship, you should post them here. I'm sure a past guest could answer those in detail. Amber Cove and San Juan are epic stops! I hope you enjoy your upcoming cruise. 

image.png.25da920742d1502b212a858577309f97.png

@RPC1954 Carnival Vista is a lovely ship. I'm sure you will have an excellent time onboard. It seems these dates cruise out of Port Canaveral. It's just a lovely port of embarkation. Do you intend to fly into the Orlando airport or will you be driving in? I will be cruising out of there in February, and I can't wait! Is this a special occasion cruise for you? I will be celebrating my 30th birthday on mine. Cruising is the best way to celebrate special occasions.

5 minutes ago, Kendall James-Vargas said:

@RPC1954 Carnival Vista is a lovely ship. I'm sure you will have an excellent time onboard. It seems these dates cruise out of Port Canaveral. It's just a lovely port of embarkation. Do you intend to fly into the Orlando airport or will you be driving in? I will be cruising out of there in February, and I can't wait! Is this a special occasion cruise for you? I will be celebrating my 30th birthday on mine. Cruising is the best way to celebrate special occasions.

I’ve got a cousin sailing out of Port Canaveral in February on a Carnival cruise but don’t know what ship she’s on. I think I heard her say one of her stops is Half Moon Cay.  

• Like 1

@FJB I would assume a stop in Half Moon Cay too! That's a great place to stop. 

@SpaceCowboy9 You caught Carnival Vista in its newer days! CCL does a great job of maintaining its ship so I can only imagine it's as good as ever. I haven't cruised on CCL for quite some time. Does the line still offer unlimited soft serve fleetwide? With all the cruise-wide cutbacks happening I was concerned that the line may have done away with the guest favorite. I know the towel animals are still in full swing! I love it when guests post their towel animal zoo photos on the boards post-cruise. 

@SpaceCowboy9 That's music to my ears. The unlimited soft serve is so readily available it's hard to pass up. In fact, I probably consume one daily if I'm being honest with myself. What is your junk of choice? I typically gravitate towards the nachos and cheese fries when available. Anything greasy and cheesy usually catches my attention. Are you a fan of CCL's warm chocolate cake? It's rare to find someone who doesn't love it!