CCL New VIFP Loyalty Pins

CCL has redesigned their VIFP loyalty pins that are given to Gold, Platinum and Diamond card holders on each cruise. The new pins will be available starting in 2024. Below is a picture of the new pins. The gold one will be given to gold card holders and the silver one will go to Platinum and diamon card holders.

image.thumb.png.6a9010259eab323dbf0488b9e14adc54.png

• Thanks 1

@euroguy Will you be getting one on your upcoming itinerary? I think the new pins have a nice design. If only they were actually that large! Sometimes a change is nice. Do you like the new pin design or do you prefer the older way? Now that the change is official I doubt CCL would go back to the old design. As they say, "Out with the old, and in with the new." 

@Cruising Caribbean the only ones that will have the ship name will be the Siler one which is for platinum and diamond members. 

You have a nice collection started, im thinking you need one of the new ones. Whens your next cruise on CCL?

i missed out collecting my pins on the last 2 cruises as I didn't know you had to ask for them at the pixel gallery. I'm use to getting them in the stateroom and wasn't aware of the change and thought they did away with the pins...grrr

• Thanks 1

@euroguy I see! You must be a Platinum or Diamond member to get the ship name on your pin. That's another fun perk for higher-tiered loyalty guests. I would imagine it encourages guests to cruise on different ships each time too. I don't have another CCL cruise booked, but I'm sure I will book one soon. I have ventured out to other cruise lines lately. Now with the new pins, it's pretty exciting! That's so upsetting. I wish they would be willing to send them to you if you were to call the line and ask for them. It would be so cool to have your full collection of pins. It's worth a try!