Cruise Hive Boards

Ocean Cay

3Sisters

I have been to Ocean Cay in the past and enjoyed every minute of it. There is room for expansion, and according to recent news, it seems MSC Cruises is capitalizing on those areas for advancement. In 2024, I will be back visiting the island, but I don't think I will have access to those expanded amenities the line plans to roll out. I'm always impressed with MSC Cruises' environmental commitments; however would hope for some bigger guest amenities on the island! It could really use some more "fun" options. This lighthouse is one of my favorite features on the island to date. Has anyone else enjoyed Ocean Cay in the past?

image.thumb.png.b1725ed2f1ea72af462230663dc50bc0.png 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love Ocean Cay! The expansion of Ocean Cay will include many new amenities that will further excite guests to visit. There is a solar farm that will be added to the island. I find that to be such an exciting addition as it will help achieve the line's environmental goals. The private Yacht Club area will be another hit, enticing guests to book Yacht Club in order to utilize those luxuriously private areas. I love that the Yacht Club guests have their own private shuttle service throughout the island. That perk in itself is worth considering cruising Yacht Club! Have you cruised MSC Yacht Club in the past?