Blue Lagoon Island

All excursions in Blue Lagoon Island have been suspended through November 23 due to a fatal RCL incident that caused a boat to overturn on November 14. This horrid experience turned fatal for a 75-year-old female RCL cruise guest. Has anyone been to Blue Lagoon Island? I can't imagine being put in such an unsafe position. image.thumb.png.a1d9b6d506287c883a8ec60174028c9c.png

@LukeJ We have some groupies in the group! I'm assuming you are a Game of Thrones fan. Have you seen the Game of Thrones cruise? Last year in August, there was a Game of Thrones-themed itinerary that visited some filming sights in Europe, and offered interactive tours that included opportunities to sit on the Iron Throne. It would have been even more epic if Emilia Clarke was to make a surprise appearance onboard! 

@LukeJ That's wild! I would have assumed you have seen at least one film with her featured in it. You really should give Game of Thrones a try if you are such a fan. Is that series not your favorite type of film? I'm not big into film at all, but when I have the spare time I usually opt for comedy. If anything at all you could just put Game of Thrones on mute and just watch your favorite character in action.

@FJB The King of the Throne is hilarious. That was the best post I have read all week. My husband would say the exact same thing so it is very relatable! The funny thing about it is that my husband will still opt for Mexican food on any given day. It's one of his favorite cuisines and can eat it all the time. Sometimes I think he secretly enjoys the "throne." It's his favorite way to escape me and the kids! image.thumb.png.6b66aed86af214cf8edfc95b04ef8587.png

9 hours ago, 3Sisters said:

@FJB The King of the Throne is hilarious. That was the best post I have read all week. My husband would say the exact same thing so it is very relatable! The funny thing about it is that my husband will still opt for Mexican food on any given day. It's one of his favorite cuisines and can eat it all the time. Sometimes I think he secretly enjoys the "throne." It's his favorite way to escape me and the kids! image.thumb.png.6b66aed86af214cf8edfc95b04ef8587.png

I’m not a fan of Mexican food.  I’ve always said there is only 3 or 4 pots of food in the kitchen of a Mexican restaurant.  Depending on what you order depends on what pots they dip from. 

I’ll have the #14 - ok that’s one scoop from pot 2,  two scoops from pot 3, and a scoop from #4. 
oh you want #33 - that’s one scoop each from pot 1,2, & 3.  

• Thanks 1

@FJBI see the validity of what you are saying, but my family and I still love Mexican food. I prefer authentic Mexican food, and the three to four pots of food idea doesn't necessarily resonate with me. Chipotle and Moes are different stories. Authentic Mexican food has so much flavor and no two meals are the same. The protein options (typically meat) are usually fewer, but they are utilized in a variety of ways! Also, you can't go wrong with chips and salsa. Do you agree with that?