Royal Caribbean Signature Visa Card MyCruise Rewards

It could potentially pay for a large portion (if not all of your cruise) depending upon the amount of points you have built up on your Visa Card and the promotional multiplier (ie: X2, X3 or X4).  For example - if you accumulate 125,000 points = $1,250.00 x 2 = $2,500.00, x3 = $3,600.00 and so on.  Not a bad deal.  The last promotion was X4 from April 1 - 30, 2023.

• Like 1

@Catherine Cyr That sounds like a pretty great deal. Thanks for breaking it down for others and explaining how the point system works. I'm pretty good and spending money so this could be a great way to rack up the points for another cruise! Keep me posted if you end up seeing that promotion. I may consider the card for everyday use now that you mention it!

• 3 months later...

@Bernie That's a great question. I can't tell you with 100% certainty, but this promotion should apply to all card holders. You can always call the card company to confirm. Usually this $1,000 spent has to be inn qualifying purchases. Be sure to check those fine print details out, ensuring you earn those extra points!

https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/royal-caribbean-credit-card/#interest-rates-and-fees 

I'm seeing a similar promotion for new card holders. I would just confirm all of these details directly with Bank of America. 

• 1 month later...