CCL Flooding

Have you ever encountered flooding in your stateroom before on a cruise? 

A CCL guest woke up to a serious flooding issue onboard Carnival Radiance this month.

I have experienced a stateroom flooding issue, but switched staterooms and it was resolved pretty much immediately. It's definitely a fear of mine while cruising, but I don't think it's very common. Usually, the crew corrects and addresses those issues quite immediately. This must have been such a mess to clean up!

image.thumb.png.036ae125ee2582696429f229ed941bf2.png

@kefthecruiser Things get publicized so quickly with technology these days! Plumbing issues do happen but this one seemed to escalate quickly. Maybe this took a while to contain or it was caught a bit late due to the time of evening. 

I also don't understand the raincoat! It makes no sense. Next time I would recommend a floatation device. A flotation device seems more practical. I agree; that person is definitely the supervisor!