Cruise Hive Boards

Ms

gabe

I am sorry but I don't understand the question.    Most cruises are sold out.   Ships have 2 numbers when it comes to capacity.  They have the number based on double occupancy (2 per cabin) and then the max allowable on the cruise ship by the regulations.  Most every ship sales with an number somewhere in between of that every week.

• Like 1

This is a great response @Woody14!

@gabe Most ships aim to cruise at full capacity! Which Celebrity Cruises' fleet member will you be sailing on? Cruise ships are properly equipped to sail at full capacity. I'm sure you will have a busy time getting on and off the ship, but other than that your cruise experience should be wonderful! I believe the more the merrier, especially if you enjoy the social aspect of cruising. Which cruise port will you be embarking from? The port of call also has something to do with how long it may take to get on and off the ship. For instance, tender ports naturally take longer.