RCL Skipping Ports

I have been reading some comments about RCL changing up itineraries and skipping ports that have really upset some guests. Anthem of the Seas has been altering many of its itineraries due to engine maintenance issues. RCL has not been properly compensating guests for that slow speed and skipping ports. I wouldn't be happy either, would you? 

image.thumb.png.7aa964b609f1850e151a43da89e945ad.png

I do sympathise with guests if there is always an itinerary change. I certainly would not like it as sometimes you make that booking for a certain reason, such as a destination you wish to go to and when it's changed suddenly, it can be very frustrating, after paying a lot of money for that. 

• Like 1

@LukeJ This happens pretty often, but I'm very thankful nothing major has impacted any of my sailings. I don't mind skipping some ports of call but these "once in a  lifetime" ports make a huge impact on your overall cruise. If you have to fly across the globe to get to your embarkation port and spend on international flights, it's really hard not to be disappointed if something goes wrong. I don't blame guests for feeling upset. In this particular circumstance, I don't think guests were properly compensated, but it's the nature of cruising. Some things, like the elements, are just out of the cruise line's hands.