MSC Benefits Match

With regard to loyal members maybe looking into MSC for a benefits match, there is no comparison.  I looked into this years ago for the Princess Elite card, and nothing matched up like free laundry, mini bar, etc.  I think it was wrong for MSC to entice loyal passengers to consider them.  I've heard so many reasons not to go on MSC and will never go with them.

• Thanks 1

@LaurieM It's unfortunate that MSC Cruises was unable to match the perks of your Princess Elite card. I have been cruising with MSC Cruises and have really enjoyed all of the loyalty perks the line has to offer. One thing I haven't received is free laundry and the mini-bar. I would really love to be able to work up to those perks with MSC Cruises, but I'm not sure if that's possible. How long have you been cruising with Princess Cruises? It's pretty impressive you have already made it to such a high-status level.