Half Moon Cay Horseback Riding

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shallun That's a great question. I haven't been on this excursion before, but since it's a Carnival Corporation-owned private island, you may get some professional photo options. If you call the cruise line, it should have an answer to this question. My assumption would be yes, official photos will be available for purchase. I'm not so sure you would get a video, but you never know! 

https://www.cruisehive.com/21-things-half-moon-cay-carnivals-private-island/22968#h-horseback-riding

@Shallun I have not done the excursion you are talking about at the location.  With that said i recently was on cruise to mexico and booked a camel excursion through carnival (which is rare for me). During this excursion photos took place prior to ride and they did a drone while inroad on the camel on the beach.  Both came out great.  I suspect that something similar would take place for horses as the excursion company wants to make additional money beyond just a ride from people

IMG_8480.JPG

IMG_8470.JPG