New to cruising

New to cruising! At age 70 I finally got a chance to cruise. We went on a 4 day 3 night cruise with Carnival. The ship was the Liberty. Not expecting anything I was stunned at the size of the ship. I must admit that the food was excellent, wether buffet or sit down. The waiters were on their game day, just look at one of them they came right over to our table. All staff no matter who I asked for directions they were extremely polite and respectful. The only item I didn’t get to see was the midnight buffet, I was told that there is no more. The ship was very clean and as we were cruising staff never stopped cleaning. Otherwise it was more than what I expected. Can’t wait until the next one, Ken 

• Like 4

@Buddyboy53 I second what @euroguy said, better late than never! I'm so glad to hear about your positive cruising experience! I'm happy to read you now enjoy cruising and are ready to do it again! What were some of your highlights from your Carnival Liberty cruise? I have yet to meet an impolite cruise crew member. Some guests come on here and say the cruise crew isn't always great, but from my experience, the crews are the highlights of the ships! For your next cruise, would you consider cruising for a longer duration, say a 7-night itinerary?