Loyalty Program Changes

It's agreed that there should be some changes made to the Loyalty Program, however, buying your way through does not constitute loyalty. If Carnival is really looking to revamp the program they must look at the customers that kept them going. The customers who return to the brand over and over again are the ones who show loyalty. Why would the company want to penalize a frequent customer for traveling at a level they can afford vs. the one-time traveler who purchases a suite? The frequent customer deserves the benefit and a return of some type of loyalty from the company. The amount of times you use and return to the brand proves the loyalty, not the amount spent. I've traveled in every type of cabin Carnival has to offer. The point is, they were all Carnival. I'm a Diamond member and stockholder. I believe in the brand and I want to see the right thing done to reward returning customers.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Renny Prince I agree with you here. Earning loyalty points based on your expenditures doesn't sound like the best strategy. This strategy could be useful for solo passengers who have to pay more for their stateroom, usually double to make up for that of a double occupancy stateroom. You are right. As a stockholder and a Diamond member, you deserve to keep your perks and earn more due to your loyalty. It's not fair that big spenders can have the opportunity to reach the top quicker when you really spent years earning the status you have today! I hope CCL hears from loyal guests like you and listens.