Vision of the Seas & Hurricane Lee

@Kathleen I noticed the September 9th Vision of the Seas itinerary has been altered due to Hurricane Lee, but I haven't noticed an update on the 14th itinerary other than a 3-hour arrival delay. Vision of the Seas will arrive at the port at 10 a.m. local time instead of 7 a.m. local time on the embarkation date of September 14th. 

https://www.cruisehive.com/hurricane-forces-multiple-royal-caribbean-itinerary-changes/110426

Keep an eye out on Cruise Hive's website for any Royal Caribbean updates regarding your upcoming itinerary and Hurricane Lee's impact.  

@Kathleen & @Lucy Lou I hope you were able to see this latest update regarding your Vision of the Seas itinerary. The itinerary will be completely different than you initially planned due to Hurricane Lee's trajectory. How do you feel about this itinerary change? The Caribbean will be very different than Canada! Will you be canceling this cruise or have you opted to hop on board Friday?