Epic

I agree. We booked a cruise last Jan with the belief that things would be better by now. We were supposed to sail next week. It sucks that they canceled other ships until spring but not ours. Keeping our money feels scummy when it's obviously not safe and they are canceling ports with no notice. 

Edited by Chris A
  • Like 1

I booked our family cruise for the 3rd time over the past year after originally being cancelled at the beginning of Covid and the shutdown.  We have been waiting for so long to finally take a vacation thinking it was finally going to be safe enough. We are scheduled for the Epic on February 6th, but I am not hopeful this will come to fruition.  This was my bucket list trip of a lifetime.  I’m afraid it won’t ever happen now and spending this precious time with my family will be at home and not making memories in the Caribbean.  I wish they would just tell us now instead of giving us false hope in my mind.