Alaska Cruise - Debarcation Luggage Direct to Seattle Airport???

I'm getting ready to take my Alaska cruise in 30 days and was was watching a few videos regarding Alaska cruises and one of them stated that on the night before debarcation when you put  your luggage out in the hallway you can have them taken directly to the airport and checked in so you wouldn't see them again until you arrived at you flight destination.  I love this idea.

Has anyone ever heard of this or done it??

• Like 1

@euroguy Let the countdown begin! Will this cruise be on a ship you have yet to sail on? I know you are an avid CCL guest and have been on quite a few fleet members. I have not done this before but it definitely makes the travel process much lighter. I'm very accustomed to leaving my luggage in the hallway the night before, but I haven't heard of the option to have it go directly to the airport. This process makes the most sense if you book your airfare through the cruise line. Otherwise, I would be skeptical that my luggage would be lost in translation. The last thing you want to deal with is losing your things. That's the worst. I wonder if this option is some sort of specialty program with the airport. I would love for a guarantee that your stuff would make it on your flight.