The New Revamped Menu.

@Lvb Based on the recent Cruise Hive article, I'm not sure if Carnival Pride was on the list to get the new menu options. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything that states Carnival Pride will be utilizing a new menu, but I wouldn't be surprised if the menu becomes extremely popular and all ships end up rolling it out by that time. I would remain hopeful that the entire fleet ends up transitioning its MDR menu to this updated one! Do you intend to cruise on Carnival Pride during that timeframe? 

I believe carnival are running a new menu for all ships in the fleet. I think I heard that correctly. They are trying it out on one ship and spreading it further afield for the other ships. It would be nice to see a new menu onboard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@LukeJ I completely agree with you. A new CCL menu would be so refreshing! I expect the menu to be rolled out across the entire fleet eventually. I don't see why it wouldn't be a huge success! There will always be a picky or critical eater, but for the most part, avid cruise guests are going to be excited about something new and exciting! I enjoy more unique cuisine, so switching it up surely excites my tastebuds! CCL is known for listening to its guests and implementing new upgrades to keep them coming back for more. I love that about the line.

I have no issues at all about changing menus. It keeps things fresh for not only the passengers and crew onboard, but also the chefs. It can get pretty boring to continue cooking the same dishes over and over. It's nice to refresh things up slightly. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 10:39 AM, Lvb said:

Question:  Will the Carnival Pride Cruise ship be getting the new menu, between now and 2024?  

It appears that the role out is going to be quick, they have added a couple more ships this week and 4 more in August and then it will be 3 or 4 a month so by that rate they should all be changed over very early in 2024

• Like 1

@Woody14 I agree that eventually, all CCL ships are going to offer this new menu. @Lvb I would keep an eye on any updates. My guess is Carnival Pride will end up getting the new menu. Check out this viral video clip about the enchiladas served onboard. They don't look too appealing. Needless to say, CCL is getting some heat for the quality of that dish. Hopefully, the other options are of higher quality than these enchiladas! 

It's possible CCL offers this trial menu on some ships and keeps the good and tosses the bad, creating a whole new menu fleetwide. That would make the most sense. From this article, these enchiladas aren't going to make it to the final menu rollout.