Cruise Hive Boards

When to arrive at Osaka airport for Japan Cruisetour

We’ll be taking the cruisetour in Japan next year, but we will already be in the country and arriving by train, not plane to Osaka.

they are running the cruisetour this year also, but trying to figure out when we should arrive at Osaka airport since we can arrive anytime between noon and 9pm. I just don’t want to sit around the airport waiting for the transfer from there to Kyoto.

anyone have any ideas on best time to arrive? 

• Like 1

@TMitchell To me, the earlier the better. I would feel more confident getting to your destination on the early end rather than the later end. This really just ensures you have plenty of time to travel with ease versus having to rush due to an unthought-of cause. Traffic is possible, accidents happen, and you wouldn't want to miss out on anything! I don't have any advice on the best time of day to arrive since I have yet to take an Asian cruise.