Cruise Hive Boards

Anybody going on Royal princess 7/8 to Alaska?

@RyMas I'm excited for your Royal Princess Cruise to Alaska! Will this be your first time cruising to this location? There is so much to do and see. I hope you are booked on some epic excursions. As a person who typically travels with young children, I can't go on some of the really adventurous excursions. As a solo traveler, your opportunities to explore are greater than mine. Excursions will be another great way to meet other like-minded guests onboard! This time of year will surely be an excellent one for touring, not too cold! 

@Katfi Reading @RyMas's review would be a great indicator of what your cruise will likely be like the following month! Will this be your first time cruising onboard Royal Princess? Will you both be cruising the same itinerary? Unfortunately, another Princess Cruises ship had a collision with a pier this week during a 10-day Alaskan cruise itinerary! Did you see that news? At least it wasn't Royal Princess!