Booking Two Cabins for Family

So we're looking to book on Royal Caribbean. There's 2 families traveling together and the other family will need 2 rooms, since they have a family of 6.

There's certainly a jump in cost pp between picking your own room vs. having RC pick it for you. But the family that needs 2 rooms will obviously want their rooms next to each other. BUT they don't really care WHERE on the ship those 2 rooms will be. Are they stuck paying the additional "pick your own room" cost to have the rooms next to each other?

And we were going to book directly with RC but is this where a travel agent could help?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just booked 12 people on Mariner of the Seas. needed 2 connecting rooms for 1 family. and 2 other rooms wanted them next to one another. I called RCI and they booked me exactly what I needed. it came to exactly the same price as what I had tried to do on line except they are right next to each other now. he helped me pick By looking at each deck while he tried to find what worked

Having RC pick the room for you may not be the best option for the family since you have a specific requirement to have the room close to each other.  I think you can call them up or reach out through chat and let them know you are looking at connecting rooms for a family or at least rooms that are next to each other.