Freedom cruise ship

Why do y'all keep saling people theses 8days cruise when you already know the ship won't be able to dock??? Then you keep the passengers money or $100 on board cash ( you still give it back to them)per cabin for what cost passengers 100's or 1000's of dollars!! I did a 8days cruise and they knew in December 2021 those islands were not letting them dock, what changed that Carnival still taking people money??? My Family will never be treated like this again.  Royal Caribbean at the same time we dock had same issues gave their passengers 50 percent of their money back and 50 percent off next Cruise.  I failed to say they loaded us up with sick Covid19 crew members 😪 

Edited by Consider

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I are sailing in February on the freedom. We are fully aware of the issues and possibilities of ports being canceled. We are still sailing! People should own the  choices they make and quit whining when things don't go exactly their way.