Alyce Thompson Posted January 7, 2022 Share Posted January 7, 2022 I am wondering whether to postpone this criuse with my two adult granddaughters either for a month or until Dec 2022. I'm 71, fully vaccinated with a booster. Or should I take the chance and go on 23 Jan? I have all the transportation and hotel room in Miami booked. Just have to pack and get a PCR test. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.