Cancellation possible

• 2 weeks later...

As of last night, Carnival gave me 3 options. 

1.  Cancel my cruise and receive a full refund.

2. Cancel and get a FCC.

3. Switch cruise boats. 

All without any penalties.  If you are having trouble calling Carnival, you can always punch the button to "cancel your cruise" and they will answer.  🙂  Hope this helps!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chrystal said:

As of last night, Carnival gave me 3 options. 

1.  Cancel my cruise and receive a full refund.

2. Cancel and get a FCC.

3. Switch cruise boats. 

All without any penalties.  If you are having trouble calling Carnival, you can always punch the button to "cancel your cruise" and they will answer.  🙂  Hope this helps!

What sailing date were you booked for that they were allowing these 3 options for you? 

On 1/16/2022 at 4:35 PM, Rob said:

Cruise is in the middle of February.i have a heart transplant .cdc recommends i dont cruise but im all paid up. Had no ideait was going to get this ugly

How could you not? 

Lol. 

I hate to point out the obvious but people on cruises at the beginning of the pandemic where utterly screwed. 

How could people today think they weren't? 

• 3 weeks later...

Is cancellation still available? My autistic son is more than freaked out about COVID And the news Omicron plus Delta. We booked prior to Omicron. His stepfather has a really bad breakthrough (and we were ALL boosted) which had frightened my son to distraction. Would we be able to get a FCC to be used when he’s less freaked out? I don’t know if this would qualify.