Cruise Hive Boards

Mobility Scooter Rental in Genoa, Italy

Battlelc

Hi!

We are flying from the US in November to cruise on the Fantasia out of Genoa, Italy.  We are trying to find some place in Genoa that rents mobility scooters for cruises without much luck.  Can someone please direct me to a place that will deliver a mobility scooter to the Fantasia?  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

@BattlelcI'm sure you are very excited about your upcoming cruise on MSC Fantasia out of Genoa! Have you cruised out of this port before? I personally haven't cruised out of Italy before, but I do think you will have plenty of mobility rental options there! I'm not sure where you reside, but I found a really good possible rental option for you that services the Genoa, Italy area. https://scootaround.com/en/cruise-ports I hope that this company is able to supply you with the mobility resources you need for your upcoming cruise 🙂 Please let me know if this was helpful!