Fishing Tours While Cruising

So this guy somehow brings a fishing line on board a Carnival cruise line, and goes fishing! And catches a fish 🐟 🤣 But then what does Carnival cruise lines do to him?? They ban him from ever cruising again!! Now I say, what's wrong with fishing on aboard a cruise line?? I actually think they should take this, and maybe offer some fishing 🎣 tours while You cruise 🛳, and whatever You catch (up to a certain size maybe) You can have them cook it up for You 😋 That would be a cool experience!!!

• Haha 1

@Jorge Blackshaw I thought it was interesting that Carnival Cruise Line doesn't actually have rules against fishing off of a cruise ship. There are some CCL rules that were broken, and now the cruise guests are banned from ever going on a CCL cruise again! Your commentary made me laugh, and I really don't think the cruise line should have banned them for life. It seemed like a minor offense but I guess the hook could have hurt anyone on a balcony below or nearby. Hopefully, this was just a game of catch and release.

@kefthecruiser That's too funny,  "the Ship on a Stick" award. I guess this is a note to cruise guests to save your fishing for land unless you want to be banned from cruising forever