Locating dates for Joy dry dock 2024

I'm confused about when the Joy is scheduled to go into dry dock next year.  Previous announcements suggested that all early 2024 Joy cruises cancelled, up to and including through February 12 or so.

Yet, I'm currently booked on a transatlantic cruise from Southampton, sailing on Feb. 5th.   Final payment isn't until October this year, but I was able to reprice this cruise last week, nothing still was said.  Furthermore, the prior announcements said the Joy's first cruise after dry dock was sailing the Caribbean. 

How can we get updated information, since NCL cruise reps aren't telling us the ship isn't going anywhere on Feb. 5.

• Like 1

@wecruise Sometimes the customer service representatives aren't always aware of the changes being made. I'm not sure why that occurs, but they just don't always seem in the loop. I'm sure NCL will be sending you an email update pretty soon; just try and hang tight. Hopefully, these scheduled dry dock changes give you an upper hand to rebook your cruise with a little bit of additional cruise credit. I wouldn't pay in full just yet. Keep me posted on what ends up happening. Norwegian Cruise Line hopefully gives you a nice substitution that you could enjoy after Norwegian Joy's dry dock. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 12:57 PM, wecruise said:

I'm confused about when the Joy is scheduled to go into dry dock next year.  Previous announcements suggested that all early 2024 Joy cruises cancelled, up to and including through February 12 or so.

Yet, I'm currently booked on a transatlantic cruise from Southampton, sailing on Feb. 5th.   Final payment isn't until October this year, but I was able to reprice this cruise last week, nothing still was said.  Furthermore, the prior announcements said the Joy's first cruise after dry dock was sailing the Caribbean. 

How can we get updated information, since NCL cruise reps aren't telling us the ship isn't going anywhere on Feb. 5.

Also booked on the Feb 5 2024 cruise. Not sure what's going on, but they need to get to Miami for their winter Caribbean season.

• Like 1

@OhioCruzers I really hope you are able to get some answers here! If it's public knowledge that Norwegian Joy is going to dry dock, then it's likely a true fact. Sometimes the dry dock takes longer than expected too! That recently happened with MSC Cruises, and guests were very upset with the lack of notification from the cruise line. Many cruise guests got stuck with their plane tickets, paying for them without a cruise to go on! I hope this some thing doesn't happen with NCL. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 11:07 AM, 3Sisters said:

@OhioCruzers I really hope you are able to get some answers here! If it's public knowledge that Norwegian Joy is going to dry dock, then it's likely a true fact. Sometimes the dry dock takes longer than expected too! That recently happened with MSC Cruises, and guests were very upset with the lack of notification from the cruise line. Many cruise guests got stuck with their plane tickets, paying for them without a cruise to go on! I hope this some thing doesn't happen with NCL. 

Just created a fb group for joy transatlantic!

On 4/1/2023 at 12:57 PM, wecruise said:

Just created a fb group for joy transatlantic