@happyday Soda definitely won't be included in the traditional selection of onboard beverage offerings. Water and coffee are usually included but not bottled water. If you don't drink alcohol it's likely best to either purchase the non-alcohol package or simply pay per soda beverage consumed. 

@Woody14 I had about the same response! I usually only get the beverage packages for the purpose of consuming specialty coffee beverages and alcohol since I rarely consume soda. It can be a money saver if you use it enough.

@FJB I totally agree with you there but prices have gone up everywhere. It depends on the cruise line but generally, you have to consume at least 7-10 of the included drinks per day in order to get your money's worth. I like the idea when the tip is included too it makes the process more simplified when I don't have to do math or sign a recipet.