Mrs Pratt

Carnival Glory needs yo go to the scrap heap. Was on Oct 23 2023 sailing. Our room had old diabetic test on floor. Dirty bathroom. Cockroaches on buffet (have pics to prove sent to carnival no response). One cockroach fell on my head got ecoli. Coach in room was in pieces. We were in 1008 1002 i am a platinum member very disgusted with carnival for letting the glory go out to sea in this shape.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sheree pratt said:

Carnival Glory needs yo go to the scrap heap. Was on Oct 23 2022 sailing. Our room had old diabetic test on floor. Dirty bathroom. Cockroaches on buffet (have pics to prove sent to carnival no response). One cockroach fell on my head got ecoli. Coach in room was in pieces. We were in 1008 1002 i am a platinum member very disgusted with carnival for letting the glory go out to sea in this shape.