occupancy

@Nanasue1949 That's an excellent question. Different cabin types have differing capacities. Not all cabins are used to their full capacity. For instance, most staterooms hold up to 4 guests, but many times it is one or two guests that cruise per stateroom. I usually cruise with my entire family and need a stateroom that fits up to five guests. Not many staterooms offer this capacity, and for those that do, they aren't usually used to their total capacity.

@Woody14 & @FJB That's good insight.

@kefthecruiserYou made me laugh!

@kefthecruiser You cracked me up too! I'm not sure if I could top your comedy here. I could add that I noticed that Carnival Cruise Line has some new beverage options. The cruise line partnered with Lyre's and it sounds like a great combo. I love that Lyre's uses only all-natural additives. I'm not prone to consuming much of anything artificially produced nowadays.