Royal Caribbean Housekeeping Cutbacks

With all of the cutbacks cruise lines are making nowadays, now Royal Caribbean is slimming down on its traditional housekeeping service offerings. Royal Caribbean used to offer guests housekeeping service twice a day but now it is being shortened to only once per day. At least the housekeeping crew won't have to work as hard and this is a sustainably-focused initiative. Royal Caribbean is not the only cruise line making these sorts of changes. Recently, Carnival Cruise Line and Norwegian Cruise Line made similar changes.

@FJB I love the twice-a-day housekeeping is truly a luxury but not a necessity. I absolutely enjoy taking a midday nap when possible and when I come back from dinner to a freshly tucked bed, it's pretty luxurious! Although many cruise lines are getting rid of this housekeeping amenity, I'm glad to hear that other cruise lines, such as Celebrity Cruises, are keeping these specialty nuances. Celebrity Cruises has been holding true to its brand and it's pretty refreshing to see. As you said, hopefully, it remains this way!