Removal of privileges on royal caribbean

Royal Caribbean are becoming increasingly mean in their treatment of

loyal guests. I cannot believe that not only have they removed concierge access for Diamond plus guests but have also replaced the gift of a bottle of wine with WATER!!!

They should understand that guests will certainly be looking elsewhere for more amenable 
cruise lines, try looking at P&O cruises which offer many benefits to their suite guests.

You may have to buy drinks with p&o but their suites are £1000 cheaper than Royal Caribbean + champagne and chocolates on arrival, butler service and a dedicated private dining room for breakfast!!

• Sad 1

@Car Allott Royal Caribbean has made some significant changes to its loyalty program! I think replacing a bottle of wine with water is almost insulting. Diamond guests are truly loyal to the line, and they deserve all of the benefits offered previously. I haven't cruised with P&O Cruises before. It sounds like a really good choice for an optimal cruise experience! 

Royal Caribbean just changed its wine policy actually. It will restrict guests from bringing more than one bottle of wine per person onboard. This must be a really big drink package push. I'm noticing a similar trend for many cruise lines.