Calling All Spring Breakers

Carnival Cruise Line is really trying to keep the, sometimes, rowdy spring break crowd under control. My sister-in-law is cruising for the first time next week out of Miami, and I think she may get a good glimpse of the spring break crowds at sea. Does anyone try to avoid cruising during this timeframe? I have done spring break cruises in my younger days, but those days are long gone for me. I prefer a more mellow kid-friendly experience now.

Carnival Cruise Line sent out an email reminder for guests to follow the code of conduct and remember the rules onboard. We will see how that goes in the weeks to come.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@John T. That sounds like a wild story! I'm also glad that Carnival Cruise Line is trying to keep everything under control. Random acts of breaking the rules occur but they should not be condoned or without repercussion. Was this instance during spring break last year? I hope everyone was unharmed, including your son, during this affair.